Monday, March 21, 2011

The Power Of A Beautiful Woman








Mongo has finally entered the semi-rarefied air of being the proud owner of a 100% carbon fiber bicycle...and a really good one, at that. Thanks once again to my good buddy and second hand equipment supplier, "Goodwill" Tom, Mongo can now show up to any ride or race and be as "douchey" as I want to be.

Mongo would also like to acknowledge supermodel, Irina Shayk, who, thanks to Mongo's "Juice", became the S.I. Swimsuit Issue covergirl for 2011. In return, her appearences on this blog have increased my readership by over 1000 visits. Though I appreciate the interest, Mongo tries never to "Jump The Shayk" with my content. The only person I pander to is myself. Therefore, Mongo will tirelessly scan the Internet for a new young beauty interested in a mutually beneficial relationship.

No comments: