Saturday, February 9, 2008

You Play To Win The Game


It was a sad day today...Mongo had to take down a fellow Specialized rider.(Tarmac S-Works) I didn't want to do it, but in the end he forced my hand. A course of action was started that had no kill-switch.
Here are a few simple ways to avoid the Smackdown from Mongo.
1. If you pass me and you are faster than me, I'll know it and let you go. (You know who you are...Levi.)
2. If you pass me and you're not faster than me, I'll know it and make you pay.
3. If we are equal, I'll happily trade pulls with you... unless you're a douchebag or on a Trek.(Usually one in the same.)
4. If I pass you, there's a 99% chance I'm faster, so don't waste your time giving an all-time effort.
5. If you are beaten, take it like a man, stop making excuses, and try training harder.

No comments: