Monday, December 29, 2008

Holy Crap...It's Happened


Over Mongo's brief history of time on this planet, I have been very lucky in regards to illness and serious injury. Knock on wood, that will continue, but there are still many unavoidable byproducts of aging. Though hair loss and dick stiffness seem to be at the forefront of our society's collective consciousness,(Sorry Alzheimer's!) I want to talk about eyesight...Mine!
After years of denial, and a group intervention on my behalf, Mongo purchased his first pair of reading glasses. I couldn't ignore the fact that reading and working on the computer were straining my eyes. When a friend of mine let me try her glasses, it was amazing how much better I was able to see up close... I had forgotten what clear vision looked like.
Of course...I had to get the black, Titanium, wire-rimmed model. I'm pretty sure the frame is made by Lynskey.

No comments: