Thursday, April 7, 2011

Literally Phoning It In

This is Mongo's first post using my phone. I'm not sure how it's going to work in the long run, but for now it's another option.

I have been pursuing a minimalist lifestyle since the demise of my computer. Other than my smart phone, my cable tv, and being surrounded by Internet access, it's been nice kickin' it old school.

What's going on with the Pro Tour?...
Flanders was an exciting race with Mongo going 0-3 in his podium predictions. As much as I hate to admit it, Mongo found himself pulling for "Skeletor" Chavanel as the race unfolded...Garmin-Cervelo need to get their shit together! Haussler's been solid and Farrar as well, but Hushovd and the GC guys need to get on it...Watch out for RadioShack! Name me another team that can line up at a Grand Tour with these GC options? Kloden/Leipheimer/Horner/Brajkovic/Machado. Not too shabby.

Stay tuned for more phone posts and "Hammerfest" updates when my thumbs stop cramping.

No comments: