Monday, March 19, 2012

I'm Not A Nutritionist But...






















I'm pretty sure that eating an Alfredo Pasta Bread Bowl and a Stuffed Cheesy Bread from Domino's four hours prior to the 23/2300 Hammerfest was "not" a good idea. In fact...I know it wasn't!

Mongo has a bad habit of sabotaging myself with food. It is truly my Albatross..."real talk". Ice cream, pizza, pasta, chocolate...all contribute to my recurring failures. Today it was the pasta, bread, and cheese that turned my legs into sludge. No excuses...but that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

It was a fast, fun ride. There was a strong turnout with all the usual suspects, including a rare appearance by "Shade-Tizzle". Unfortunately, MC-Lean was on a "vision quest" in the mountains where he was licking his wounds and was not there to raise the pace to an even more unmanageable level.

No comments: