Sunday, April 26, 2009

Say It Ain't So


Mongo has been living in a fantasy world when it comes to his favorite rider, Andreas Kloden. Though I am as harsh a critic there is when it comes to doping, I have always given my boy a free pass...for no good reason. He was right in the middle of the T-Mobile fiasco with Ullrich and the rest of the cheaters, but he was never accused of anything...until now!

"Andreas Kloden and Matthias Kessler have been implicated in illegal doping practices following an independent investigation, news magazine Der Spiegel reports. The former T-Mobile cyclists are suspected of having received banned blood transfusions by doctors at Freiburg University Clinic, the magazine reports in its edition to appear Monday, quoting the results of an investigation by an expert commission."

It doesn't surprise me, it just makes me even more jaded.

(Photo:Graham Watson/VeloNews)

No comments: