Thursday, March 17, 2011

Prisoner Of Technology




As those of you who rise every morning and eagerly anticipate what new brilliance will greet them on this blog have probably noticed, Mongo has been a little light on the posts lately. This has nothing to do with lack of content, quite the opposite, I am overflowing with observations and bravado, but...my computer broke.

When a computer breaks, it doesn't fall off the desk and break that way, it just stops working. Sometimes it can be traced to a virus, or coffee spilled by a certain cat who was up late cruising the feline chat rooms, but this time I believe it was just her time to go. So...I ain't got no computer.

Most of my technological needs can be handled through my phone, but writing this blog is not one of them. I am in the process of talking to a guy who knows a guy who is positive that he can probably get me a sweet deal on the newest and the latest. Mongo's going to ride my "Soprano" connection and see where it takes me, but if it falls through...Best Buy here I come!

No comments: