Thursday, January 26, 2012

I'm Rolling With These Guys






















(Photo:Cyclingnews)

Mongo is always a sucker for a good comeback story...and I have reason to believe that 2012 could be the year for my man, "Shetland Jens Voigt". He's looking fit and tiny, he's leading the Tour of San Luis, and he finally broke free from the "Bruyneel Triangle" and is the GC leader on a solid European team.

Don't forget about Tom Boonen...he's also on the team. So is the best TT rider in the world...Tony Martin. Plus, they've got a bunch of star riders, young and old, quite capable of competing with the other "Superstore" teams at all the races.

As fate would have it, one of only four members of the Pro Tour peloton to share Mongo's birthday is also on the team. I am pleased to announce that all of my "Juice" for the 2012 season will be given to Omega Pharma-Quickstep.

No comments: