Monday, March 2, 2009

Be Careful What You Wish For


Mongo is constantly amazed by how far reaching my "juice" actually goes. It's one thing that my little blip of a blog has been viewed in sixty five countries and over seven hundred cities around the world (Thank you to all who have stumbled in the door)...but now I have the ability to affect the weather with my words. Imagine Al Roker as one of the X-Men.

A little over a week ago, in a quip, I lamented my wish to go snowboarding...but due to a lack of snow and the fact that I don't know how to snowboard, I went skateboarding instead. Well, guess what? Yesterday, after years without anything substantial, it snowed like a mofo here in Atlanta...and I went snowboarding...kind of.
I have an 8.5x32 blank deck that I'm waiting to build up...eventually...but I used it as a snowboard on my driveway. I was ripping!

No comments: