Friday, March 6, 2009

Diver Down



This coming weekend and the following Monday represents the official and unofficial beginning of the 2009 cycling season for Mongo and the UCI Pro Tour. For the pros, they have Paris-Nice starting on Sunday...and for Mongo, Monday marks the first Smyrna Bicycles Front Derailleur Covered Bridge Twelve Gap Hammerfest of the season...and I am most certainly not ready for it.
All one has to do is look at the above Biorhythm chart to see that Mongo is doomed. It's my "actual" chart for 03/09/09...the day of the Hammerfest. My readings are bottoming out faster than a Madoff ponzi scheme. Though I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist, there are three things in which I firmly believe. They are, in no particular order, the Chupacabra...Ghost ships...and Biorhythms.

No comments: