Monday, March 9, 2009

There Is No Pain You Are Receding


The inaugural 23/2300 Hammerfest (Miles/Feet Climbed) was a lot of fun. Though Mongo was near the back on all climbs, I rode fairly aggressively all day and did my share up front...I feel pretty good about where I'm at right now.

Mongo is motivated by personal improvement. The reality is that I ride with some super-strong dudes who demonstrate a great deal more self discipline in their training than I do. I punish my body with counterproductive substances and hope for a zero sum with all my riding. If I eliminated the anchors, who knows what might happen? This is my own personal cycling Albatross.

My point is this...I tried the product pictured above for the first time today...and the sh*t works! Check it out at your local bike shop.

No comments: