Thursday, May 21, 2009

Nature Played Chicken With Mongo...

...And lost!

Mongo is now two thirds of the way to the "Triple Crown" of action sports related wild rodent killings. Several years ago, an unlucky Chipmunk was taken while I was on my mountain bike. Today, Mongo, in what was a kill or be killed situation, took out a full-sized, probably old and was going to die soon anyway, Squirrel...On my skateboard!

I have to say, Mongo saved his own ass with what was one of the most impressive high speed run-outs on concrete that you'll ever see.

I'll be heading down to Costa Rica soon to do some wakeboarding and hopefully complete the trifecta...I hear the Capybara are running this time of year.

2 comments:

Sean Lewis said...

glad you are alright!

Mongo Pusher said...

I had to use all of my FGSB "skilz"!