Saturday, May 2, 2009

Swine Flu Over The Cuckoo's Nest


Mongo felt good on the bike this morning. My weight has been coming off slowly but surely, my training has been consistent and specific, and my performance every week at the 23/2300 Hammerfest has been improving steadily...and today's training ride showed the results of my efforts.

Though I was riding heavy, (Li'l Pony Express), Mongo managed thirty miles of blistering action...with four Treks, a Cervelo, some sort of Scattante, a hot tri-chick on a Cannondale, and a Powertap equipped racer wearing a religious themed kit...all going down!

There is no better satisfaction than seeing the look on Douchey McTrek's face when he realizes that a dude on a mountain bike is pacing him off his left rear quarter panel at 24mph.

No comments: