Saturday, June 13, 2009

Looking Good Billy Ray


One of the perks, or evils, of writing a blog is that you can say pretty much whatever you want without ramifications. You can declare yourself an expert on any subject...and get to writing.

I have chosen to make my blog more about personal expression. This manifests itself in the activities and principles that bring joy and balance to my life. That being said...

MONGO IS THE MAN!!!

A mere week ago, on this very blog, Mongo listed eight guys who could win the Dauphine Libere. I also predicted that Alejandro "I'll see you in two years" Valverde would be the eventual winner.

Of my eight picks, five of them sit in...1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 7th. Valverde will win and Evans and Contador will round out the podium.

BTW...Mongo believes that El Pistolero was sandbagging at the Dauphine. He will be the "clear" favorite at Le Tour with an "All-Star" Astana-Mellow Johnny's-Trek-Nike-LiveStrong-Exxon team.

No comments: