Thursday, December 3, 2009

And You Thought Your Camera Phone Was Crappy


It was pretty damn cold today... We're talking 40's and windy. As it turned out, Mongo was also quite under dressed for the occasion. This all made for a pretty short and miserable ride. I did get a chance to stop by the shop and chat with "Two podiums in a row" Brady about the conspiracy that's keeping him from winning races this season. Though I did find it a little odd that he made me watch the Zapruder Film in slow motion, I do think Oliver Stone might want to take a look into the secret "Star Chamber" of the Georgia Cross organization.

What caught my eye when I was talking to him was this beauty pictured above. It was just built for one of our team members, "God is my co-pilot...literally" Jason. It's a Blue AC1 SL with full SRAM Red And Zipp 404's(808's pictured)...and it's bad as shit! It comes in at a little over 15 lbs, with pedals, on an XL frame. You could line up at any UCI race and hold your head high on this bad boy

Here's what the bike is supposed to look like when not photographed by Brady's "Sepia" camera phone.


No comments: