Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dolphins, Pirates, And A Hot Chick: The Sunday Ride


It's been a good weekend for Mongo. On Saturday, my ECU Pirates won their second consecutive Conference-USA title over nationally ranked Houston, and today, my Miami Dolphins beat the New England Patriots to stay one game back in the AFC East.

I also went riding...and it was very, very, cold! Mongo happened to run into teammates, "Alp d'Huez" Mike and "Two time defending Hammerfest champion" Clay at the trailhead this afternoon, and along with Mike's friend, "Smokin' hot" Lindsay, we all put in a brisk 30+ miles. Except for the the guy wearing sweatpants and ankle pouches on the Tri bike that we passed two or three times, there was practically no one out there. I would have enjoyed the ride much more had I not permanently damaged my lungs.

No comments: