Thursday, January 24, 2008

X Games: The 'Burbs


Mongo was reflecting this morning on what a good cycling week it has been for me. In between the snow and Ice Station Zebra temperatures, Mongo has managed two days on the road bike and one on the mt. bike since last Sunday.
I rode solo on Sunday, had a "brisk" group ride on Monday, and had a strong showdown ride on Wednesday. My legs and lungs are coming around and Mongo is feeling pretty good about his fitness level.
As I continued to reflect and bask in my self-lovefest, I wondered what I could do to bring the good vibes to a screeching halt. There was only one answer...Mongo had to go skateboarding and injure himself doing something stupid, "again", and set himself back weeks so he can rehab his: A.(Wrist) B.(Elbow) C.(Knee) D.(All of the above)
Well my friends...the answer is "B". Ding!..Ding!..Ding!
I AM SOFA KING WE TODD ID

No comments: