10. Alexandre Vinokourov...If Contador is going to win, then A-Vin will need to be with him most of the way. His ego and talent are good for a top ten.
09. Robert Gesink...He deserves to be much higher, but his lack of experience and the uncertainty of team leader, Denis Menchov's form make this a safe pick.
08. Cadel Evans...I wanted to place the "Face Spinnaker" higher for all the obvious reasons, but his team ain't that good!
07. Levi Leipheimer...This may be the last go around for the "Li'l Bronze Medalist", and he still has the goods for a top ten placing on a powerhouse team.
06. Ivan Basso...The rejuvenated Basso has a top four team around him, but after a Giro win against second tier talent, a podium finish against this competition is unlikely.
05. Andreas Kloden...This guy gets top ten finishes at Grand Tours in his sleep. After getting hosed by Contador and Armstrong at last year's Tour and still managing to finish sixth, "AK47" is a good bet to do at least as well this year.
04. Roman Kreuziger...The real star of Liquigas has a chance to do great things at the Tour this year. Consistency has always been an issue, but a podium spot is not out of the question.
03. Andy Schleck...His results have not been that great lately and there is a long TT (His weakness) at Stage 20 that will probably decide the race. That being said, there are lots and lots of mountains on this year's route...and we all know that Andy can climb.
02. Frank Schleck...This is going to be the Tour for "Fleck". His form has been great this year, including much better results in TT stages, and Andy will die for him if it means a win for his older brother.
01. Alberto Contador...Duh!...But it ain't gonna be easy.