Saturday, December 15, 2007

Auf Wiedersehen...Jan


The 2008 Tour day France is just around the corner (well, not really) and I can't wait. Yes I know about all the doping scandals and big corporate pull outs, but I'm chomping at my Keo's for the new season.

Andreas Kloden is my guy. Unless Johan Bruyneel makes him ride an '83 Motobecane Supercane with downtube friction shifters instead of the new Trek Madone the rest of the Astana juggernaut is sporting, he'll be taking the wood to Levi and Contador.

I must say goodbye to my old guy, Jan Ullrich. As his Telekom/T-Mobile compatriots were either 'fessing up or being exposed for rampant doping in the late 90's, he has faded away under a cloud of suspicion. Too bad...Nobody pushed a big gear better than the big German. Hmmm...I wonder why?

No comments: