Wednesday, December 19, 2007

We Can Rebuild Him ...


There's nothing better than a cool nickname. Pro athletes, college buddies, little kids, they all have them. What makes them cool is that these names, no matter how silly they sound, were earned. Whether because of an athletic endeavour, a shared experience, a missing chromosome, or simply because you actually do look like Mr. Miyagi, cool nicknames rock!

It is with great pleasure that I announce that I, Mongo Pusher, have been bestowed with a great nickname. I am doubly proud to announce that the nickname comes from a TV character who was played by the actor who starred in my favorite TV show prior to 1980.

Due to my recent dumbass/idiotic/no helmet wearin'/I'm lucky to be alive/ crashes on my mountain bike and skateboard, I will now be known as... Colt Seevers..."The Fall Guy"

BTW-ALWAYS WEAR YOUR HELMET !!! SERIOUSLY !!!

No comments: