Thursday, October 8, 2009

Back In The Saddle Again


Mongo rode today for the first time since Saturday. Though I was only off for five days, I am always amazed how quickly you lose the good form that took weeks and months to build. It does feel good, in a masochistic way, to have sore muscles and to be genuinely tired after a hard ride.

I did miss the 23/2300 Hammerfest on Monday due to..."laziness"! And the in only the second 'Fest I've missed all year, Mongo didn't get to see "Shady" collide with one of the few hot chicks, or chicks period, that can hang with the boys, and... break her nose! I heard it was ugly. Mongo feels like the guy who didn't want to go to the same lame bar for the fifth night in a row...but the night I don't go, the Swedish Bikini Team shows up...and they're all horny.

No comments: