Sunday, November 7, 2010

Lady Winter Will Be Here Soon...Time To Musk Up


Mongo literally (I usually hate this expression, but in this case it applies) owns more than fifteen different Under Armour base-layer combinations. Add in several leggings, knee warmers, ski socks, balaclavas, skull caps, gloves, vests, and jackets, and I am literally (Again appropriate) equipped to handle any cold weather situation. But the fact still remains that I am, and probably always will be, a hot weather guy.

I did a strong 35 today on LPE. It was cold and the trail was sparse, but Mongo managed to dispatch a Cannondale and a Trek along the way. I'm doing a "Nooner" ride tomorrow with MC-Lean and anyone else who shows up that doesn't have a job that requires attendance, so hopefully my training on the "heavy bag" over the past couple of rides will pay off.

No comments: