Monday, August 2, 2010

If The Heat Doesn't Get You...


It was so humid tonight on the 23/2300 Hammerfest that Mongo...(Fill in the Match Game answer here). On the plus side, the temperature was in the 80's. It's been consistently pushing 95 degrees for weeks now, so this was a nice change. On the down side, the humidity was over 100% and caused me to inadvertently drink more salt water than the time I got drunk and played "Bobbing for Clams" on the beach in Key West. There are no clams in Key West...if you know what I mean.

The ride went pretty well and I was satisfied with my improved performance. I was even in the ideal position in the Sprint coming out of the last corner (Where Mongo crashed a few weeks ago). Unfortunately, I had nothing left in my legs and faded to seventh.


No comments: